n. 横梁, 杆, 光线, 容光焕发
vi. 用梁支承, 微笑, 射出光线
vt. 照耀, 感到欣喜
【医】 束, 柱, 梁架(牙)
on the beam
on one's beam-ends
off the beam动词过去式:beamed 过去分词:beamed 现在分词:beaming 第三人称单数:beams
laugh, smile, giggle, grin, beam, sneer
- a signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides pilots in darkness or bad weather
- long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
同义词：beam of light, light beam, ray, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
同义词：ray, electron beam
- (nautical) breadth amidships
- a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- express with a beaming face or smile
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
同义词：air, send, broadcast, transmit
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
同义词：glow, radiate, shine
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
同义词：glow, radiate, shine
- She performed on the balance beam with much grace.
- He stooped under the low beam.
- From a sky of untarnished blue the sun beamed down upon Beijing.
- We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun.
- She beamed at me.
n.Abbr. bm.（名词）缩写 bm.A squared-off log or a large, oblong piece of timber, metal, or stone used especially as a horizontal support in construction.梁、栋梁：建筑中用作水平支撑的，多为切成方形的圆木或长方形木材、金属或石头Nautical 【航海】 A transverse structural member of a ship`s frame, used to support a deck and to brace the sides against stress.船梁：船的横向结构，用以支撑甲板并固着在船体的两则以抵抗压力The breadth of a ship at the widest point.船幅：船体的最大宽度The side of a ship:舷：例句：sighted land off the starboard beam.转向右舷方向便望见了陆地
Informal The widest part of a person`s hips:【非正式用语】 臀围：臀部最宽处：例句：broad in the beam.臀部宽大
A steel tube or wooden roller on which the warp is wound in a loom.卷轴：织机上的铁管或木轮，供经线缠绕之用An oscillating lever connected to an engine piston rod and used to transmit power to the crankshaft.传动杆：可摆动的杠杆，与引擎之活塞相连，用以向机轴传送能量
The bar of a balance from which weighing pans are suspended.杆，杠杆：天平上悬挂秤盘的横杆Sports A balance beam.【体育运动】 平衡木The main horizontal bar on a plow to which the share, colter, and handles are attached.车辕、犁柄：犁上主要的横棍，用以固定犁铧、犁刀和柄One of the main stems of a deer`s antlers.小鹿角的主干
A ray or shaft of light.光柱，光束A concentrated stream of particles or a similar propagation of waves:波束：粒子聚流或以类似方式传播的波：例句：a beam of protons; a beam of light.质子电波；光束
A radio beam.无线电波v.（动词）beamed,beam.ing,beams v.intr.（不及物动词）To radiate light; shine.发光；照射To smile expansively.愉快地笑，眉开眼笑v.tr.（及物动词）To emit or transmit:发送，传送：例句：beam a message via satellite.通过卫星传送一条信息
To express by means of a radiant smile:微笑示意：例句：He beamed his approval of the new idea.他微笑表示赞同这个新主意
<习惯用语>on the beam
Following a radio beam. Used of aircraft.跟随无线电波。用于指飞机On the right track; operating correctly.正确：在正确轨道上；行为端正的习惯用语>来源：Middle English bem 中古英语 bem from Old English bôam * see bheu…- 源自 古英语 bôam *参见 bheu…-
文章来源: 利的笔顺 http://www.nvizx.com文章标题: beam