a. 列有标题的, 具有某种类型的头(脑)或头发的
- to go or travel towards
- be in charge of
- travel in front of; go in advance of others
- be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
同义词：head, head up
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- take its rise
- be in the front of or on top of
- form a head or come or grow to a head
- remove the head of
- having a heading or course in a certain direction
- having a heading or caption
- having a head of a specified kind or anything that serves as a head; often used in combination
- of leafy vegetables; having formed into a head
- The London police force is headed by a commissioner.
- He headed straight for the bar.
- The chapter was headed My Early Life'.
- The boy slipped out of the room and headed for the swimming pool secretly.
- We set sail at dawn and headed for New York.
- I headed him off quarreling with his colleague.
- A serpent having a head at each end of its body.
adj.（形容词）Growing or grown into a head.正在或已经长成头状的Having a head or heading.有标题或题头的Having a specified kind or number of heads. Often used in combination:有特定种类或数目的头的。常用于复合词中：例句：a two-headed eagle; three-headed Cerberus.双头鹰；守护冥府的三头狗
Having a mentality of a certain type. Often used in combination:有某种类型气质的。常用于复合词中：例句：soft-headed liberalism; a cool-headed fighter pilot.不切实际的自由主义；头脑冷静的战斗机驾驶员
文章来源: 利的笔顺 http://www.nvizx.com文章标题: headed